How to Make Tie-Dye Shirts:
- Find or buy a white t-shirt or white tank-top, different colored sharpies, eye dropper, rubbing alcohol (I’m using 70% Isopropyl).
- Make sure a magazine or card board piece is between the shirt and the back of the shirt so it doesn’t bleed through.
- Make clusters of dots in any pattern you like on the shirt. Do remember when choosing a pattern the ink will spread so don’t put the dots to close to each other.
- Use the eye dropper to pick up some rubbing alcohol and drop alcohol onto the dots of sharpie colors.
- Let the shirt dry for about three days where it can get lots of air (like near a fan). After that place it in the dryer by itself and this will help it dry out.
- Test under the sink water if you can see bleeding let dry and repeat step five until no bleeds come through.
How to Make an Awesome Pineapple Jar:
- Find or buy a mason jar, yellow paint, black sharpie, lots of starbursts (just enough to fill the mason jar)
- Next, cut out a oval shape to fit nicely on to the mason jar and tape down underneath the paper.
- After that, paint yellow around the paper all over the jar. Don’t forget to take the lid off so you don’t get paint over the lid.
- After the paint has dried peel of the paper.
- Make an almost complete triangle like this ^ all over the jar you don’t need to make perfect patterns of this
- Take the lid of your jar and paint a green color of your liking.
- Cut out again with a green of your liking long green pineapple looking leaves and hot glue on. Or if you want you can use a paper that you wrap around the lid and cut out leaves and hot glue or tape.
- And lastly the most awesome fill with colorful Starbursts or what I did Reese’s Pieces!!!!! 🙂
Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I last wrote in the blog but here it goes. Woo hoo! Finally I have a YouTube Channel although nothing has officially been uploaded you can totally subscribe though! You can find my channel at LuckyClover15! Soon some DIY’s well show up on the blog as well!
Talk to You Soon,
The Lucky Girl
Hopefully you under stood my wonder full joke! 🙂 But it’s very true! Hope you feel inspired today!
What are you people looking forward for your Christmas? I’m looking forward to swimming in the hotel pool! In the comments below write down what you like most about your traditions in Christmas times! Ex: Trees, snow, cookies, FOOD, presents, snow days with no school!
Toaster and Walle are my two most amazing cats! 🙂 Walle is a scaredy cat, white toaster is an outgoing cat that likes to play around. Toaster can sometimes be very, very annoying. In fact, Toaster is sitting on my desk between my the screen and me!!! He’s starring at me like what’s your problem? Oh… Toaster! :0 Walle is the fat one, or at least is bigger than Toaster. He just really likes to sleep under my mom and Dad’s bed. He’s super soft! Well… now you know about my pets, leave a comment down below about your pet(s)!
Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope you had fun watching all of the beautiful fireworks! I stayed inside for most of the night because I absolutely hate the noise that they make!! I watched “Over the Hedge” it’s a dreamwork’s movie. It’s actually pretty good! Anyways, happy 4th of July!!! 🙂