- Cut open the selected colors of crayons so no paper is around the edges.
- Hot glue the crayons to a canvas.
- Be care fun secure the surrounding so no wax gets anywhere before moving on to step 4.
- On high heat and medium/low air blow melt the crayons with a hair dryer.
- Let dry.
- If any crayons aren’t staying use regular glue to help them stay on.
This week my family and I made my new bed and sold my other bed. As well as a new bed I also got a new dresser! We also did some new rearrangements to each room! Happy almost summer everyone, hope you have a great day! 🙂
This (the picture below) is our first look at the new Pixar movie Coco. It is coming out this fall. I for one, think it’s going to be good because who doesn’t LOVE Pixar? Anyways, totally go onto YouTube and checkout the first trailer. If you want something to compare it to it looks to be kind of like the Book of Life from 20th Century Fox. But I can’t wait for it to come out comment what you think about the new Pixar movie Coco.
- (Top left hand small shoes) You are going to need a pair of white canvas shoes, sharpies, and rubbing alcohol (I’m using 70% Isopropyl).
- Next make small design with the colorful sharpies and use an eyedropper to drop the rubbing alcohol onto the shoes. To have a good result do a little sharpie work then immediately use the rubbing alcohol.
- Leave out the shoes for a few days so they dry out. To make sure they don’t bleed when water touches use shoe water proof spray. If you can’t find a water proof spray ask your local shoe stores that sell Uggs for a good place to find spray. Why Uggs? Because they are NOT water proof.
- (Top right pair of shoes) Just like above you are going to need white canvas shoes, sharpies, and the water proof spray.
- Now this is up to you do ANY pattern you like I did alternating wiggle lines in different types of blues. And the bottom pair of shoes in the picture were done the same way but in a different pattern.
- Leave out for a few days to dry and spray the water proof spray.