- (Top left hand small shoes) You are going to need a pair of white canvas shoes, sharpies, and rubbing alcohol (I’m using 70% Isopropyl).
- Next make small design with the colorful sharpies and use an eyedropper to drop the rubbing alcohol onto the shoes. To have a good result do a little sharpie work then immediately use the rubbing alcohol.
- Leave out the shoes for a few days so they dry out. To make sure they don’t bleed when water touches use shoe water proof spray. If you can’t find a water proof spray ask your local shoe stores that sell Uggs for a good place to find spray. Why Uggs? Because they are NOT water proof.
- (Top right pair of shoes) Just like above you are going to need white canvas shoes, sharpies, and the water proof spray.
- Now this is up to you do ANY pattern you like I did alternating wiggle lines in different types of blues. And the bottom pair of shoes in the picture were done the same way but in a different pattern.
- Leave out for a few days to dry and spray the water proof spray.