How to Make Tie-Dye Shirts:
- Find or buy a white t-shirt or white tank-top, different colored sharpies, eye dropper, rubbing alcohol (I’m using 70% Isopropyl).
- Make sure a magazine or card board piece is between the shirt and the back of the shirt so it doesn’t bleed through.
- Make clusters of dots in any pattern you like on the shirt. Do remember when choosing a pattern the ink will spread so don’t put the dots to close to each other.
- Use the eye dropper to pick up some rubbing alcohol and drop alcohol onto the dots of sharpie colors.
- Let the shirt dry for about three days where it can get lots of air (like near a fan). After that place it in the dryer by itself and this will help it dry out.
- Test under the sink water if you can see bleeding let dry and repeat step five until no bleeds come through.