How to Make an Awesome Pineapple Jar:
- Find or buy a mason jar, yellow paint, black sharpie, lots of starbursts (just enough to fill the mason jar)
- Next, cut out a oval shape to fit nicely on to the mason jar and tape down underneath the paper.
- After that, paint yellow around the paper all over the jar. Don’t forget to take the lid off so you don’t get paint over the lid.
- After the paint has dried peel of the paper.
- Make an almost complete triangle like this ^ all over the jar you don’t need to make perfect patterns of this
- Take the lid of your jar and paint a green color of your liking.
- Cut out again with a green of your liking long green pineapple looking leaves and hot glue on. Or if you want you can use a paper that you wrap around the lid and cut out leaves and hot glue or tape.
- And lastly the most awesome fill with colorful Starbursts or what I did Reese’s Pieces!!!!! 🙂